Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Big Sister and Biggest Sister!







I feel like we are starting a whole new beginning even though we should be old pros by now... This pregnancy - the new Mayernik -
seems so much MORE...
everything!

We showed Ella and Lilah the ultrasound today and told them the big news by giving them both BIG SISTER books from the "new baby"! Both girls offered to let the baby sleep in their bed
(whew... I thought sharing a room three ways mght be a problem)
and then Ella asked to kiss the baby!
Being able to share this experience with my daughters makes it all so much sweeter!

2 comments:

  1. YAY...I am stunned with nothing witty to say right now. I guess "Welcome to the blogoshpere" is most fitting. We are so glad you have decidided to join the rest of us maniacs who are up late at night uploading pictures and trying to document everything just right so that our kids one day will have prrof of every breathing moment of their existence. Way to go Team Mayernik!

    ReplyDelete
  2. COULD NOT be happier for all of you. What an incredible blessing. You're crazy and I love you : )

    ReplyDelete